Name : Zelda
The name Zelda can mean Companion
Zelda is an English name usually given to a Girl
The Phonetic Score and Supreme Number associated with Zelda are as follows :
- The length of this name is 5 with 3 consonants and 2 vowels.
- The name “Zelda” does not have any duplicate letters.
- The Phonemic Score for Zelda is 76.
- The Phonetic Score for Zelda is 86.
A name is much more than just its meaning. The same name can mean different things to different people depending on their semantic meaning. Semantic meanings are how people make sense of things around them and perceive their reality. The underlying Phonetic Scores reflects the auditory perception of sounds processed subliminally and its interpretation of known and personal characteristics which permeates subconsciously whenever a word is spoken .
Based on the numerical association in the phonetic chart –
- The traits most commonly associated with Zelda are Daring and Active.
- The numerical values for length and placement of phonemes for Zelda reflects Honest and Caring character.
- The Phonemic and Phonetic Scores of 76 and 86 associate Zelda with being Clever and Amiable.
A detailed characteristics produced by this name is in the form of its Supreme Number. The Supreme Number associated with Zelda is 5.
Click Here to know what Supreme Number 5 means and how it reflects on Zelda.
|Phonetic Score||Supreme Number|
Do you know anyone with the name Zelda? What do you recollect the most about them ? Do let us know in the comments section below.