Name : Yedda
The name Yedda can mean Beautiful voice
Yedda is a name where its origins are not clear and seems to have evolved with different time periods. It is usually given to Girl
The Phonetic Score and Supreme Number associated with Yedda are as follows :
- The length of this name is 5 with 3 consonants and 2 vowels.
- It has a letter that has been duplicated only once.
- The Phonemic Score for Yedda is 53.
- The Phonetic Score for Yedda is 64.
A name is much more than just its meaning. The same name can mean different things to different people depending on their semantic meaning. Semantic meanings are how people make sense of things around them and perceive their reality. The underlying Phonetic Scores reflects the auditory perception of sounds processed subliminally and its interpretation of known and personal characteristics which permeates subconsciously whenever a word is spoken .
Based on the numerical association in the phonetic chart –
- The traits most commonly associated with Yedda are Sweet and Solid.
- The numerical values for length and placement of phonemes for Yedda reflects Open and Suave character.
- The Phonemic and Phonetic Scores of 53 and 64 associate Yedda with being Relaxed and Serious.
A detailed characteristics produced by this name is in the form of its Supreme Number. The Supreme Number associated with Yedda is 1.
Click Here to know what Supreme Number 1 means and how it reflects on Yedda.
|Phonetic Score||Supreme Number|
Do you know anyone with the name Yedda? What do you recollect the most about them ? Do let us know in the comments section below.